Rural Web Design is based on integrity, honesty and service. Every client is treated as if they are part of the family getting my full personal attention. You will be spoken to in easily understood terms – no unimpressive technological jargon.Rural Web Design will help you promote your business with an easy to follow design for your clients/customers so they can get to know your services before they even make contact with you.
OUR APPROACHNo-Obligation ConsultationMy service starts with a free, no-obligation consultation where we discuss and understand your business and your website goals. I'll answer your questions to help you make an informed decision.A complete website solutionWhen you decide to go ahead with your website, I'll handle the process from start-to-finish, which includes purchasing your Domain name for you. What your website will include:
- Assistance with writing your website content in a way that connects with your web visitors. Designing your website so it fits with your brand, makes a great first impression and takes people through your business process. Developing your website so it functions as it should. Maintain and update your website as requested
- No charge for design until completed to your satisfactionWebsite MaintenanceOf course if you already have a website you will know about the need to ensure that your website remains useful. This involves up-dating time sensitive pages, modifying contact details, news pages etc. From time to time, more extensive work is needed and this might even include a complete overhaul.Rural Web Design is happy to help you with your website maintenance and can work on any existing website. If you are unhappy with your present website maintenance, it takes too long or it's too confusing and difficult then please contact me .Ongoing SupportI’m only an email or phone call away and will help with any problems that may occur. All updates actioned generally within 48 hours of receipt by me.Hosting included.Other ServicesSpecial offers for things like your printing, computer and stationery requirements, as well as:
- Business card design
- Advertisement copyGood Reasons why you should have a website
- You can publicise your business, service to millions of potential customers. Having a web site can increase your sales.
- You can update your web site with your latest news/results or prices much easier and cheaper than print based media. A web site can save you a lot of money in communication and administration costs.
- You can link your web site with other advertising campaigns therefore creating brand awareness.
- Your business can advertise and publicise on the internet 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Your business now has an extra outlet for taking enquiries.
- Having a website can helps to promote a professional business image. Gives confidence in prospective customers who are not familiar with your business that they are dealing with people they can rely on and trust.
- Web sites make it easier for customers to do business with you. These customers can be global or local.
- You can compete with other businesses in your market area.
- Your website can provide an improved customer service for your business. By providing a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page on your website you can provide answers in advance to questions that people may have about your products or services.
- You can use your web site to network with other companies and build better business relationships, locally and around the world.